Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Biggby, Northville featuring Tara Michener!


Hi Readers!

I hope that you are able to bring your family to my storytime spectacular at Biggby, Northville on Sun 11/30 12-2. We will have coloring, storytime, a 1 page story contest for the kids, discounts on Who I am Cocoa and more! I'd love to see you and your family for pre-holiday fun! Biggby, Northville is selling my books right now as a pre-sell. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I hope that my readers know what I am truly thankful for.

I am thankful for the kids that run up to my table at book signings

I am thankful for the people that share their personal stories with me

I am thankful for those who have attended my workshops

I could go on but the point is that I am thankful for people like you who read my blog and help me to be a success! I hope to see you this Sunday!


Have a great T-day (for me it's tofurkey) :)


Read something good!

2 comments:

Conner Financial Coaching said...

Hi Tara, thanks for posting the writing tips, it is hard to carve out time - I'm going to try the timer idea.

Name: Holly Bowne said...

Hope your signing goes well, Tara!