Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, November 10, 2008


Readers,
Did you know that when I blog to you it's actually exercise? I'm not going to lose any weight typing but it's a great writing exercise for me. When I tell you about my day, signings, etc. you actually help me to be a better writer. If you are trying to hone in on your skills as a writer try crafting short stories in a notebook every day. It does not take too much time to practice your writing. A good tip could be when you first wake up in the morning write a story about your dreams...make it fun and change details around to suit your story line. You can even finish out a dream that did not have a ending. Thanks for reading and keep writing those words on paper eventually they will jump off of the pages and land in others hearts:)
Tara Michener:)

No comments: