Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WESTLAND SIGNING THIS SATURDAY!


Hi Readers!

This is such a busy time of the year with planning menu's and buying gifts. I'm hoping that my book can make a debut at some of your holiday events. "Who I am not what I am" is a great gift if you are visting a household with an elemnetary age child present. Another idea for gift giving with "Who I am not what I am" is for any teachers that are on your shopping list. Teachers have been some of my biggest supporters and they continue to spread the message of self-esteem and diversity everyday to young ones worldwide. I will be signing books at the Westland Mall @ the Walden Bookstore from 1-3 on Saturday. I hope to be able to meet you and sign a book for someone special. This will be my last signing before Thanksgiving. My next event will be at Madonna University Library on December 4th at 1:00 p.m. I hope that you make it a great day and read something good!


Tara Michener

No comments: