Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thanks Southgate...and more!

Everybody that stopped by the Southgate signing was appreciated. Thanks to the wonderful staff at the book store. It would be impossible to have a good event without the helpful staff at the stores. Yesterdays staff at the Borders Express was a great bunch! Pictures to come later. One of the best things about my signing yesterday was a lady who had been trying to make it to my events from the very beginning. Tamara emailed me after an article was published in one of the local newspapers. She mentioned that this book would be great for her family and she'd love to meet. I sent her my schedule but we were never able to meet up until yesterday. She was so full of joy and enthusiasm and had a great attitude. The signings are great because the people that attend and help out make them that way. I am looking forward to seeing more of you at The Great Lakes Crossing Signing this upcoming Saturday. Thanks again for bringing rays of sunshine to me even in November:) Remember that this Wednesday is the Creative Writing Workshop in Novi it's not to late to brush up on your writing and learn some more tricks of the trade.

Thanks again for reading and have a great day!

No comments: